Hispanic Foundation Ball - There is Currently a Waitlist for the 2019 HFB. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. The Hispanic Foundation Ball will take place on Saturday, October 19 at the Fairmont Hotel in San Jose (170 S Market St, San Jose, CA 95113). The event is currently sold out! The success of the Hispanic Foundation Ball depends on the many volunteers who make this a memorable event. Every year we count with the support of over 30 volunteers who assist in the following areas:
- Guest registration
- Ballroom assistance
• Volunteer shifts start at 3:30 pm and end at 9 pm when volunteers are welcome to join the rest of the guests for the after party!
• All volunteers must attend a MANDATORY walkthrough and orientation at the Fairmont Hotel. Date and time TBD.
• This is a black tie formal event, we are asking all volunteers to wear black (men black suit or tux; women long black formal dress). Comfortable shoes are encouraged as volunteers will be walking/standing for some periods of time.
• A light dinner for volunteers will be served 4:30 pm before the event starts. Snacks and non alcoholic beverages will be provided throughout the evening.
• Volunteers for the ball must be 18 and over.
If you are interested in volunteering please register below.
For questions please call our office at (408) 216-7612 or email email@example.com. Thank you.